Strategic Finance is comprised of a group of academics from several universities whose primary focus is research, teaching, expert testimony, and consultation to public and private enterprise. Our principals have many years of professional experience in academia and industry. They have provided expert testimony in major litigation cases in the United States and internationally. A list of our principals and their areas of expertise (including detailed resume) is available and can be mailed to you upon request.
Here is a partial list of the professionals who are principals of Strategic Finance.
- Zhiwu Chen, Ph.D.(School of Management, Yale University)
- Jay S. Coggins, Ph.D.(Department of Applied Economics, University of Minnesota)
- Alan Jung, Ph.D.(College of Business, San Francisco State University)
- Cyrus A. Ramezani, Ph.D.(Managing Principal)(College of Business, California Polytechnic)
- Brian D. Wright, Ph.D.(Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California-Berkeley)
- Patrick D. Mayeda, MBA(College of Business, California Polytechnic)